Welcome to the newsroom, where all the latest Iray news is in one place.
From the latest product development news, to expert insight and opinion you can easily keep up-to-date with everything Iray and conveniently read the NVIDIA blog.
Throughout 2015 we have been publishing features showing the benefits that Iray+ can integrate into a range of industries. Going into detail about how the unique features of Iray+ can be used to bring visualisation technology into a business, these expert insights unpack the finer details of the advantages that Iray+ can bring. Take a look at:
- Interactive render modes – Take a look at the four render modes available with Iray+ and the different characteristics each one can bring to a workflow
- The Iray+ API – Information about the simplified integration process due to the improved API.
- Iray+ real-world materials – Read how the materials in Iray+ are layered and physically-based
- Iray+ materials, collaboration & sharing – Materials with Iray+ can be created through collaboration and have sharing compatibility
- Photoreal mode – See how Iray+ renders images with photorealistic accuracy
- Camera modes – With the Camera modes such as depth-of-field and motion blur available with Iray+ there is no need for post production
- Ready-to-use lighting – Explore how the ready-to-use lighting structures provided by Iray+ can be added into any image or scene
- Dynamic section planes – This article outlines how dynamic section planes can be added to a render to see complex internal mechanisms
- Light path expressions – Take a peek at how light path expressions give you flexibility with lighting structures